- 1 medium red cabbage, cored and cut into medium chunks
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 large carrot cut into 2-inch pieces
- olive oil or pumpkin seed oil (to taste)
1. Cut about 1 cup of the cabbage into thin strips (for topping) and set aside.
2. In a large pot, add in the rest of the cabbage, dates, sea salt, vinegar, and carrots and bring to a boil. Lower the temperature to a simmer, cover the pot and cook for about 20 minutes.
3. Put all contents into a blender and puree until smooth.
4. Top with shredded cabbage and drizzle with oil.