Ways to keep cholesterol at bay and a healthy heart
If you have lately felt bad, and your doctor has told you to get off your cholesterol, know that you can itself be achieved in a few weeks, doctors usually you prescribe drugs that are very good, but it is important your diet in this article we will give you the best tips for cholesterol and heart healthy. Do not forget that the merely way to uphold and reduce cholesterol is decreasing the amount of saturated fat. However, do not be discouraged when you say that you have to obtain a diet to lower cholesterol, and of necessity your meals have to be bland, tasteless and unpleasant, notes our smoothies and a rich rice pudding and nuts. First, let us put these tips to help you quickly lower your cholesterol.
It is recommended that the blood cholesterol level is less than 200, apply these tips
- Opt for healthy meal neglects fried food and processed food, since they have many chemical additives and too much salt.
- Eat cereal, pasta, potatoes, starch and complex carbohydrates such as rice, beans, pasta and cereals.
- If it is dessert, allowed sugar, honey, jams, sweets, biscuits sugar. However, avoid chocolate, chocolates, candies made with butter, cream and all products of industrial pastries (donuts, croissants).
- The sodas, teas and sodas do not have much cholesterol, however avoid alcoholic beverages and manufactured based on coconut
- The pizzas, cannelloni and avoid eating kibble as they have a high content of salt, seasoning to be moderate in the table. nuts (8 servings) Ingredients: 2 cups rice 1 cup sugar 1 cup skim milk 1 tablespoon olive oil Crushed Nuts (almonds, hazelnuts and walnuts) Preparation Grind rice 2-3 times. Add milk, sugar, 1 tbsp olive oil and bring to a boil stirring constantly. Lower the temperature until you form dough. A mold with oil spread half the nuts, put mass and even the surface by hand. Then grease the surface of the dough with oil, spread the remaining half of nuts and baked in the oven until it is toasted.